Carbohydrazide (carbazide) is a chemical product. It is a white columnar crystal obtained by crystallization from water-containing ethanol. Generally, it is sealed and stored in a cool and dry place for ventilation and storage during storage and transportation. Carbohydrazide (carbazide) is a derivative of hydrazine, which has strong reducing properties. It can be used as an intermediate for the production of energetic materials because it can react with a variety of chemical products.
|Appearance||White slender column crystal|
|More information||Synonyms: 1,3-Diaminourea;Carbonic dihydrazide|
|Molecular Formula: CH6N4O|
|Molecular Weight: 90.08|
|CAS Registry Number: 497-18-7|
|Melting point: 152-153 ºC|
1. We are good reputation supplier with over 10 years' experience. And exporting to more than 50 countries.
2. Free sample for test, quality control before shipment.
3. Customizing the package according to your requirements. Taking photos during the shipment. Prompt shipment with professional service.
4. Flexible payment term if you are good credit buyer. Like L/C, D/P, T/T, O/A and so on.
5. Fast response. Email will be feedback in 24 hours.Ensured you questions to be answered and solved in time.