The appearance of polyvinyl alcohol is a white flake, floc or powdery solid, odorless organic compound. The basic properties of PVA are determined by its average degree of polymerization and degree of alcoholysis, but due to the presence of more than 10 irregular structures in the PVA molecule, its performance is also greatly affected.
|Residual Acetic Acid,%≤||0.20||0.20||0.20|
Average Degree of Polymerization
|Appearance||White floc||White flake||White flake|
1. We are good reputation supplier with over 10 years' experience. And exporting to more than 50 countries.
2. Free sample for test, quality control before shipment.
3. Customizing the package according to your requirements. Taking photos during the shipment. Prompt shipment with professional service.
4. Flexible payment term if you are good credit buyer. Like L/C, D/P, T/T, O/A and so on.
5. Fast response. Email will be feedback in 24 hours.Ensured you questions to be answered and solved in time.